Thursday, February 17, 2011

You can receive a check in the mail like I did!

For the last month or so I've been off and on doing a combination of paid online surveys and offers on this website on the side. The reason why I've been doing this off and on is because of time and computer issues. Like most people I'm thinking this is just another one of those survey type websites where you waste time by doing long surveys with a high cash out amount. This means that for example, you have to earn 25$ in your account before you receive a check which usually takes forever.

At this website, which is totally free to join and use, you can cash out at 10$ which is more obtainable. Also, the surveys and offers here are quick and easy to finish. The two daily guaranteed surveys are .80 cents each and the offers vary, but usually .50 to 1.00 and even more at times. Now you might say .80 and .50 isn't much, but think about this. There are unlimited offers you can do per day, you have two guaranteed surveys per day that combine to 1.20$ a day, and cents add up to dollars. It is possible to make 10$ or more a day if you put in the time and effort. That's 70$ a week, 280$ extra a month.

I received a check in the mail the other day for only 11.60. Now I know that doesn't sound like that much, but remember I did this off and on and I wasn't consistent with it. Receiving this check let me two things about this website. One, it's a legit website that ACTUALLY works. Two, it pays real money. You wouldn't become rich using this site, but you will make some extra money on the side. The key here is consistency, time, and dedication. For more information or to sign up go to http://cashcrate.com/700675.

Thanks,

Shawn

No comments: