Friday, December 3, 2010

Survey Spot Review

I've been doing Survey Spot off and on since last summer. The big question here is can you make money using this site. Well so far the answer is no because I've yet to be paid. The main problem with this website is that it takes too long for surveys to be confirmed. For example, you might complete a 5 dollar survey in October and it wont get credited to your account until December. Another problem with the site is that it's hard to qualify for surveys. You may receive 6 surveys a day, but it may take a couple of days to qualify for one. The good thing about Survey Spot is that the minimum payout is low, but it takes forever to qualify for one survey so I guess the minimum payout doesn't really matter. It's been almost three weeks so far since I've requested a check from them so I'll eventually find out if there legit or not.

No comments: